Update 188.8.131.52 has now been released for download, a minor update with improved functionality and some minor bug fixes.
- We have tweaked the edit of un-posted sales invoices, to allow for the linked site to be removed fully.
- When editing machine details, and running up workshop machines the coin and note validator selection is now mandatory.
- The planning console has been updated to allow for jobs with higher approval to have the machine changed (to a different serial machine) without requiring re-authorisation. Changing the model is not permitted where higher authorisation is required, unless the user has the appropriate system permission.
- Changing the machine in workshop jobs could intermittently crash, this has been resolved.
- Collection CTMV report not loading results with percentage payout option checked.
- The planning console could crash in certain circumstances where a machine was removed from a job and a new one added, this has been resolved.