This week we are releasing updates for all OneOS products, some small and some big, details below. The updates will start rolling out from Tuesday 12/09.
- Added new ‘Dark Mode’ in user preferences
- Added new custom service project surveys to build you own data capture response forms.
- Updated a lot of the user interface along with the dark mode to improve some areas and colour contrasts.
- Added folder upload to the VCloud integration, you can now drag and drop a folder onto the up-loader as well as individual files.
- Fixed some minor background bugs and adjusted some print formats.
- Added a new tab view to the site details section showing outstanding and completed collections in respective tabs, as well as a filter to organise the way collections are listed.
- Added VCloud integration so users can browse company files.
- Added VCloud storage integration so users can browse company files.
- Auto open site when downloading a single site file.
We are releasing beta 5 to our testers, while we prepare to publish the first public release which includes the following:
- Added rep information and contact button to site overview.
- Added new project surveys to call completion.
- Adjusted the add new call drop-down to show sites in selected areas only.
- Added machine serial in drop down when adding a new call.