TechCall NG – BETA Launch
Today we are launching the first public BETA of the TechCall NG mobile engineering application.
Following our NG series of the OneOS software, TechCall has been completely re-engineered, to take advantage of the latest version of the Android operating system. As well as improvements in sync, speed, setup and log in the new version comes with a host of new features, some available in the first BETA and others to be enabled in coming releases.
The beta can be installed on the same device as the current version of TechCall, however you can only log in to one version at a time.
- Simple activation and automatic set up.
- Improved service area selection.
- Easier navigation and side menus.
- See all site calls on one screen.
- Projects now displayed as a list with the calls shown inside.
- Better sync.
- New modern colour scheme.
- Improved secure connection and data transfer.
- Push call notifications, sent at time of call issue or call assign.
- Near Me – See a map of calls around you, view the call and claim it.
- Geo-Alerts – TechCall can now alert you when you are within a configurable distance of outstanding calls.
- Machine validator selection – to set the note and coin validator and firmware on machines.
- Custom notification sounds
- Customer deliveries.
- Custom surveys.
- Automated preventative maintenance.