TechCall NG – Public Availability
After several months of fields testing with engineers across the country, today TechCall NG is being made available on general release via the Google Play Store.
TechCall NG was not an incremental update of the original app, but was re-built from the ground up, bringing a new look, new sync engine, new features and functionality as well as taking advantage of the latest features in the Android operating system.
Some of the features available in TechCall NG are:
- Easier call management and completion.
- Better service area management with alerts specific to areas being covered.
- Service projects can now contain custom surveys.
- Better location tracking and device logging.
- Geo-alerts when within range of outstanding calls.
- Near-me feature, to easily see on a map calls close by.
- Non-service activity logging.
- VCloud online file storage integration.
- Improved sync and notifications.
- Mileage capture.
- Company wide address book.
- Integrated messaging.
- Log-out reminders.
Also new features such as customer order deliveries will be added in the coming months as part of the development road map for TechCall NG.
Available now from the Google Play Store: Here